Welcome to SICR - PC SupportThis is a service of technical and systems assistance for personal computers and/or laptops installed at the Physics Department. The service is common to the Physics Department and the INFN Rome 1 Section.
They can take advantage of this service:
- for the Physics Department: technical-administrative staff, professors, researchers and PhD students;
- for INFN: employees and associates.
Service timetable: 9.00 AM - 2.00 PM from Monday to Friday.
- operating systems installation and configuration supported by INFN;
- systems integration into the existing network infrastructure;
- systems configuration for the use of distributed peripherals on the network (printers, etc...);
- applications Installation necessary to use the centralized resources made available by INFN Calculation Service;
- applications installation and configuration of common use;
- help desk users to use configured systems as described above and/or to solve problems any supported software;
- check hardware problems.
- on Smartphone and Tablet;
- on Linux operating systems other than Scientific Linux;
- on Windows operating systems lower 8.x version;
- on Mac OS operating systems lower 10.11 version;
- on different operating systems from those indicated;
- manage hardware;
- on unsupported software (experiment software, compilations, etc ...);
- backup/restore/transfer data.
A unique Ticket number is assigned to each support request. Through the Ticket number it will be possible to monitor the progress and the replies received.
To enter a support request, you must specify a valid e-mail address.